Being held during Social Media Week means that this Pitchoutofwater event will give a special focus to social oriented technologies and firms.
Spreading across the globe, the companies offering their presence and advice at Pitchoutofwater are varied. From social media in Canada to ecommerce in Ireland, the featured lineup spans many interests. Here is the full list of those attending, quoted from the meetup page:
- Filemobile. White labeled social media platform. Canada. Chris Becker, CEO.
- Owjo. Ireland. Bring personalized ecommerce to wherever your customers are on the web.
- Instinct Systems. Australia. Complete workflow tools for digital agencies.
- e-diary. Australia. Professional and college sports meets digital age calendering. Doug Billman.
- Ioko.com. United Kingdom. Major integrator of one off transformational deals for media companies – working on some really cool stuff. John Griffin. Global Chief Sales & Marketing Office.
- Cadit Health. Turkey by way of USA. Simplifying the healthcare business for drs and patients alike.
When and Where?
Pitchoutofwater is being held at Hive at 55 which is located on 55 Broad Street on the 13th floor in Manhattan. The event is on February 9th at 6:30 pm.
About the Scene Watch
There are hundreds (maybe even thousands) of start-up events in the NYC metro-area each year, but which ones are the most valuable? Each week, our team will tell you which events provide the best networking opportunities, deliver the best insight and really inspire us to build a business. Hopefully, we’ll see you there.